Delicious Recipe For Loaded Baked Potato Soup
The season of snow and chill is here, and one thing that pops up in everyone’s mind during the cold season is a bowl of delicious hot soup. This can be seen as nothing warms the soul and body from within during the winter season like a warm soup. Potatoes are a favorite of everyone in this world. There may be vegetables that some may dislike, but when it comes to potatoes, no one can deny its essence since it blends with every other vegetable, and it can be agreed that it is a universal favorite food. And when it comes to potatoes and winters, what can be a better combination than loaded baked potato soup that warms you up from the inside. Rich, cheesy, savory, tasty, and delicious is what this soup tastes like, and to prepare it is very simple. Here is the easy recipe for it.
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into cubes. Slice onions as well thinly.
- Now take a pan and cook some bacon in it for a while. Stir it until it looks brown and gets a little crispy.
- Now set them aside in a plate layered with transfer paper.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add flour to it and whisk the combination lightly. Now add the onions and potatoes to this mixture and stir lightly.
- Now let this mixture cook for a while and reduce the heat. Cook it for 15-20 minutes, and then add cheese, salt, sour cream, and pepper to it as per taste.
Transfer the soup to a nice and clean bowl. Once these steps are completed, your loaded baked potato soup is ready to be served.
This is a perfect recipe for a winter night or noon, and you can pair it with a fun television show. Enjoy sipping the warm soup wrapped in a blanket while watching your favorite show. What can be a better way of cozying up this winter than this delicious soup? Take it to another level with recipes from online